|Package Name||Number of People||Date||Cost|
|Person||1||/ per person|
Our English Speaking Guide will pick you up at your hotel at 7AM in the morning.
Then we will drive you to Golden Rock (about 3 hours to the Basecamp). On the way, you may enjoy countryside scenery and ways of life of local people.
Once you reach Basecamp (Kyaikhto), you need to take local open air truck to the junction camp about 45 minutes.
At the top of Golden Rock, you can spend about 1-2 hour to discover wonderful view with natural background and you may enjoy the habit of local pilgrim. You can also enjoy taking photo as the view is so nice everywhere in Golden Rock.
In the early afternoon, you go back to base-camp by local open-air truck. Our car will be ready at basecamp to go back to Yangon.
On the way back to Yangon, you can discover Kyaikpun Pagoda and Hutakkyant War Memorial Cemetery.
You will arrive back Yangon in the evening and overnight in Yangon.
- Excursion to Golden Rock with English Speaking Licensed tour guide
- All transfers and sightseeing with private air-conditioned Tour Grade Vehicles with Drivers
- Local open truck car fee to go and back in Golden Rock
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the Itinerary
- Purified drinking water (0.5 liter) and snow towel during excursion